.

.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Seawashed Christmas

The pale palette of the pacific coast


"I have seafoam in my veins, I understand the language of waves."
~ Le Testament d/Orphee


faded vintage baubles


blue glass sea float


layers of white and lace



A peek into our cottage this December washed in Christmas.  Our white tree barely adorned in faded vintage aqua and silver baubles.  Winter roses still blooming just outside the window.    
 The merman and I are enjoying the romance of the city filled with twinkle lights, going to art museums, cozy cafes, and strolling through the gardens at our state capitol. 

A Dreamful December
Season's Tidings,
Kerrie

Visit my Instagram 

See you in the new year!





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and serene...I needed to stop in today! xxxx Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to be able to leave you a comment again, Kerrie! Everything looks so beautiful. Love the tree with just the few baubles on it. It is sweetly serene and simplicity itself.
    Blessings to you and your family! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope your family is well. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Serene and festive at the same time. Love the trio of hanging slips/nighties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lorrie. I need to come by and visit you. I have been away ftom blogging for too long.

      Delete
  4. Thank you dear Regine. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so beautiful with its touches of soft colors amidst layers of lovely whites. Have a blessed Christmas with family and friends.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

Your words like pearls washed ashore...