.

.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Heavenly Unseen

We look not to what is seen but to what is unseen; what is unseen is eternal.



"As water flows across our land, a sanctuary is created for meditation."~Kerrie Sanderson




"I saw water flowing out from beneath the threshold of the temple... the water flowed down from the right side of the temple, south of the altar." ~Ezekiel 









"for they shall be watered by the flow from the sanctuary." ~Ezekiel 47









"Slowly the sun disappeared as sheer grey clouds descended upon the valley.  The gentle flow of rain began falling upon the dry earth." ~Kerrie Sanderson


a tiny Monastary in the cleft of the rock




"It is like a pure diamond blazing with the invisible light of heaven, seen at once in the landscape of a luminous dawn." ~Thomas Merton



The Eternal Series

This is the beginning of my new series of paintings.  They are large Abstract Original Paintings in layers upon layers of white, silver, gold, grey, and pearl.   My soul is awakened and I am coming into the place that I am supposed to be as an Artist.  There is a deep peace flowing from the recesses of my heart... As "deep calls unto deep"  I am letting come forth the sacred within.  I  can only hope that they will give you the peace of the heavenly unseen...of the eternal mystery.
 Sea Tidings,
Kerrie 

 Seawashed SHOP