.

.

Monday, March 30, 2015

French Nordic White Lace


"Thou- Thou art Being and Breath..."
~Emily Bronte




A vintage white lace Christening gown 
 holding precious memories because it was worn by my daughter Holly Noel. 





"And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him."
~St. Augustine




"Spring has returned.  The earth is like a child that knows poems." 
~Rainer Maria Rilke






The beauty of white in lace, my baby's gown, a french nordic tray full of cherished pieces, vintage linens from loved ones and mother of pearl rosaries surround me with all that comforts as Easter's tide comes in.

"At morn the cherry-blooms will be white, and the Easter bells be ringing."
~Edna Dean Proctor

May all that is pure, lovely and dear to your hearts surround you.
Easter Blessings

Sea Tidings,
Kerrie

Visit me on Instagram for daily posts:

Coming in my next blog post:
I am returning to Sea Cottage as my HOME blog