.

.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Light

"When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you."
~Persian Poet Rumi


"Live in rooms full of light."
~Cornelius Celsus


"There are two ways of spreading light;  to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."
~Edith Wharton


"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary."
~Aaron Rose


"Into my heart's night
Along a narrow way
I groped; and lo the light,
An infinite land of day."
~Rumi


 "...soul flowering with spirituality."
~Terri Guillemets

A soft light shines through every window in our home and my studio.  It opens my heart...  the quiet embrace of sunshine.  The days are full of light, and so I have been painting.  I hope you are all well and that the light is surrounding you with beauty.  

washed by the sea...
Sea Tidings,
Kerrie