.

.

Friday, September 12, 2014

To Autumn

The narrow bud opens her beauties...




"The narrow bud opens her beauties to 
The sun, and love runs in her thrilling veins;
Blossoms hang round the brows of morning, and
Flourish down the bright cheek of modest Eve..."
~William Blake {1757-1827} 'To Autumn' 


It is still warm like Summer, with Autumn roses blooming.  
Windows are open letting the gentleness of the new season find its way in.  I am in no rush.  I prefer to linger in the last of Summer's song.  Delighting in its light while painting in my studio.  I continue my work on The Eternal Series.  New Ethereal original paintings are now in my SHOP...Waterfalls, Pearls, Awaken, and Longing.
I am also enjoying Instagram.  I am meeting so many lovely people.

~:~To Autumn~:~

Sea Tidings,
Kerrie

*Photo~ JDL

Comments disabled for peaceful blogging.