.

.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

8 Years of Blogging

"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades." 
~Audrey Hepburn



I have been painting our little sink and mirror unit in the laundry room white.  It was a French Nordic black, but I like the French Nordic white better and it makes the room feel larger. 

We also began planting our new English Rose Garden.  Most of our roses died in last Summer's drought.  We were able to save a few in large pots, and those are the ones we just transplanted into the ground.  We ordered four Old English Roses from David Austin that will arrive soon.  The rose garden is in front of our bedroom window...  A view of roses and their fragrance blowing in, is one that I look forward to.  

Today is my 8 year blog anniversary.  
I celebrate by ordering new business cards, 
the Rachel Ashwell Heirloom White Bedding set
with Woodrose Hem sheets
(this will be my second set because I love it so much)
and an Antique White Swedish stove tile fragment

Have a beautiful weekend.
The California sunshine has returned.

Sea Tidings,
Kerrie

*Photos~  JDL,