Monday, March 3, 2014

Lent



"It may not always be visible from our vantage point, but God is in control of all things, careful to provide for us despite our offenses and those of others around us.  Would the One who created us out of sheer love leave us to push through our struggles on our own?" ~Magnificat {Catholic Daily Devotional}




"Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb?  Even should she forget, I will never forget you."  Isaiah 49:15



"God is sheer mercy and grace, not easily angered, he is rich in love." Psalm 103:11 {The Message}

I will be taking a break from blogging for Lent.  Surrendering myself to His sheer love.   Keeping in mind that He gives beauty for ashes.  
Sea Tidings,
Kerrie

"Other refuge have I none,
Hangs my helpless soul on Thee." 
~Hymn from Magnificat


*photos~ 1 & 3 JDL, 2 Castles Crowns and Cottages, 4 Seawashed