Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tin Tile Wrapping

 
 
I am wrapping gifts...



In this lovely paper that looks like silver tin tile


 
 
It really is beautiful with all the white. 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~Pierre Corneille
 

 
 
We do not give alot of gifts...but the few that we do give,  I like to wrap as treasures.
 

 
 
"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." St. Luke 12:34
 
 
 
 


 
 
Peace be with you as you give your heart to making this holy season meaningful to those whom you love and those around you. 
 
"Blessed are the gentle, for they shall possess the earth." St. Matthew 5:4
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Kerrie
    Be still my heart with your lovely post! I love each photo and how serene it all feels. Blessings to you my sweet friend

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is so pretty and looks perfect in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I love the tin tile paper...I will hunt high and low for this...
    I do love to present my gifts uniquely wrapped ...
    enjoy the 12 days of christmas and thank you for always delivering beautiful posts for me to be inspired by.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, in word and image and lovely labor of love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that wrapping paper- so pretty- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and thoughtful as always!
    xo
    MC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful my friend.
    Kerrie wish I would have found this paper, I two would have used it :)
    Its perfect with your home of calm.

    A beautiful Joyeux Noel to you and your beautiful family.

    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely wrapping paper, wish I had thought of using silver. My mind is on white at the moment.
    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always feel like I have been on a lovely vacation when I see your beautiful home Kerrie. Just the glimpses you have shared here of your decor tells me so much about the soul who lives here.
    I so agree with the quote you shared. A lovely presentation means so much more to me than any gift. I think anything done with heart elevates it somehow.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Kerri- your gifts will be treasured not only for the lovely treasures you've placed inside- but for the love you showed in wrapping them-- they are truly lovely.
    I'm sending bright Holiday wishes to you and your family-- great big hugs too-
    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little crown with the cross. Precious.

    ReplyDelete

Words washed ashore...