Sunday, December 2, 2012

Into December


A Seawashed Christmas... 
Nordic Coastal Living all year long at our Sea Cottage...



aqua sea blues




 in a whitewashed palette




 "as down in the sunless retreats of the ocean..." ~Thomas Moore




bringing nature in...





seashells and starfish from water's edge




and shimmery greys 




  A white tree adorned with a rosary for Advent




  Advent  a time of simplicity; of calm and quiet days.


 



and a handcrafted and painted sign by Dore` Callaway
to greet everyone at the front door.



Sea Tidings,
Kerrie




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kerrie, just beautiful.

    I want to come Christmas carol at your door :)
    in seawashed style, I know you would join in.
    xoxo
    Dore

    Ps. Thank you for including me in on your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's all so pretty. I just love aqua details. Well done Kerrie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty--and love all the calming whites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerrie- Everything looks absolutely beautiful. I love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas has kissed Sea Cottage... Fairmaiden of the sea
    xoxo

    Deborah xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got to get a white tree! That's what's missing this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the aqua for sure and I also have a Merry Christmas by Miss Dore, love it!

    ~Cheers & Blessings Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best taste. I LOVE your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoying looking at your cozy photos!

    ReplyDelete

Words washed ashore...