Tuesday, October 2, 2012

French Nordic Living Inspired





Autumn leading into winter is my favorite season.  My growing collection of Jeanne d' Arc Living magazines continue to inspire my homelife as well as my artwork.  I find myself continually painting from a grey palette.  I have found that it conveys the quiet, fragile, beauty of  the objects of nature I paint creating the pieces of artwork that I am so drawn to in providing sanctuary for my home and for selling in my shop.  





 So for the holidays this year ( autumn and winter celebrations) I've decided to decorate with the quiet shades of grey, inspired by french nordic living, and remain with that palette in my Seawashed shop.
I have been busy creating and printing christmas notecards.





These deer notecards were printed using a free graphic, courtesy of The Graphic Fairy, with a 'Merry Christmas' script added, but can be purchased without the script upon request.  They are simple in black and white for an elegant greeting.  All notecards are blank inside so they can be used as holiday invitations or thank you notes as well.


  
I will share the 'Coastal' Christmas cards in a later post...french nordic inspired also.   Seawashed Grey Pumpkin Notecards and prints are still available for your autumn decorating and celebrating. 

Sea Tidings,
Kerrie 


*photos~ Jeanne d'Arc Living, French Grey, Seawashed.