Saturday, October 20, 2012

DWELL

Dwell- to make one's home.


 
 
 
 
 
 
My newest One Of A Kind Subway Sign painting on canvas with one word...Dwell.
Available in my etsy shop Seawashed.
 
 
 
 
 
And look what my daughter brought home for me from the produce stand on the side of a country road...a grey pumpkin!  This is what I have been wanting and haven't been able to find anywhere.  It's perfect for Sea Cottage. 
 
 
"One thing I desire...to dwell in the house of the Lord..." Psalm 27:4
 
"He who dwells in the secret place..." Psalm 91
 
 
I am reading Gift From The Sea and O how the words speak to me...
 
"One becomes, in fact, like the element on which one lies, flattened by the sea;  bare, open, empty as the beach." ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh
 
Sea Tidings,
Kerrie
 
 
 
*photos~ Seawashed, French Grey, Beachcomber.